$22.99 - $24.99
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's ALTUS SL-M2010 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - MEGA 9 LITE close ratio gearing - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
$36.99 - $53.00
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains. - OPTISLICK cable - Precise and consistent shifting performance - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Intuitive and readily visible OGD - 1 shifter for double and triple use - Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus - Front Shifting: 3/2 - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting - Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust - Effortless Multi-Shift - Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift - Ergonomic Rotary Switch - Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only) - Customization Of Operation - Suspension Control By Left Switch
- Model no.: SW-R9150 - Position: On road Bar - Firmware update by E-TUBE PROJECT - E-TUBE connector - Average weight: 12 grams - Length: 261mm
- Ergonomically Designed For Reduced Shifting Effort - Consistently Stable Shifting - Easy To Install, Compact Design And Slim Brake Lever For Lightweight - Simple, Adaptable Cockpit - 20% Lighter Rear Shifts - Includes cables and housing
$65.99 - $139.99
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Lever (2x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: SL-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Front Shifting: 2-speed - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano's Rapidfire Plus Deore XT shift lever delivers light and responsive front shifting for improved control out on the trail. - Shift both up and down with a single lever - Instantaneous push and pull movements - Light and responsive front shifting improves efficiency, control, and concentration - Lightweight and compact design boosts enjoyment on and off the trail - Includes cable
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
Of all the components that make up a mountain bike drivetrain, the shifter doesn't exactly get a lot of spotlight time. But, as the rider's literal command and control center, the GX Eagle shifter is more than worthy of recognition. With intuitive thumb actuated triggers, the positive feel gives the right rider input to make shifts crisp and discernible every time. What's more, its already legendary reliability continues for all-day epics and all-time experiences. Plus, it features an aluminum trigger that's ready for inevitable punishment, as well as MatchMakerX compatibility. Precise and durable, it's the hard-working, no-compromise shifter keeping riders in the right gear, every ride. - Aluminum trigger designed for a positive lever feel - Master GX Eagle master colorway to match all cassette and chain colors as part of Eagle Colorsystem - Matchmaker compatible
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
$9.00 - $24.99
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a 2:1 Shimano rear derailleur.
Compatible with all other SRAM Eagle drivetrains, the SX Eagle Trigger Shifter keeps the promise of a simple shift. SX Eagle means easy, intuitive shifting every time for every rider.
- Replacement shifter/grip kits include bar sleeve, spring and index pawl
A longstanding trademark of SRAM, the X9 Twist Shifters are still a favorite with weight-conscious riders. They're crafted from lightweight aluminum and composite materials to help meet the demands of any trail. Plus, thanks to their convenient twist action, a flick of the wrist is all it takes for lightning-fast shifts.
$13.99 - $22.99
DS85 shifters feature a low-profile body, light and precise action, and an optical gear indicator for a more refined shifting experience. - Include shift cables - Low profile body is compatible with Campagnolo-style shift cables only - Visible Gear indicator - Compatible with Shimano mountain and road systems - Indexed left shifter works for double and triple
- Drivetrain Speeds: 2x9 or 3x9 - Front Derailleur/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Shifter Style: Trigger - Includes shift cables and housing
- Alivio M3100 series shifters - 2x9 and 3x9 options enable a variety of riding styles - 2-speed front shifter uses single-paddle Rapidfire Plus Mono technology for the most simple & intuitive front shifting - Rapidfire Plus rear shifter mechanism allows up to 3 downshifts at once - Easy to read optical gear display - Optislick cables included - Pairs of shifters also include SP-41 cable housing
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. - Slim main lever body - OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance - Gear display positioned below the handlebar - Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance - Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing - Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose. - Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in - Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position. - Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access - Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible - Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore SL-M6100 Right Shift Lever is designed for use with 12-Speed Deore M6100 MTB drivetrains. - I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types - RapidFire Plus technology is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke - OT-SP41 reduces inner cable friction to provide quick response and effortless shifting
$124.99 - $249.99
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Remote TT/TRI shifter - Position: DH Bar - Switch type: Bar-end SW for TT, pair - Average weight: 31 grams
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
Nexus SL-C3000 Revoshift easily shifts through 7 gears. - Rotational twist shift action - Improved overall internal geared hub system efficiency
Nexus Revoshift Shifter for 8-speed internal hubs. - Improved overall internal geared hub system efficiency - New and updated design, complementing the NEXUS series - Optical gear display
- 10-speed - Rapidfire Plus - 2 way release - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
- 11-speed - Quicker lever access and light operation - Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever) - Clean and action-optimized cockpit - OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position - Clamp Band
The Firebolt Switch Unit control with intuitive operation is ergonomically designed for a MTB. It’s the ultimate in comfort and reliability as you switch between modes while blasting through the trails. - The e-MTB Switch Unit (SW-E8000-L) is ergonomically designed for the specific demands of MTB riding such as riding through tight singletrack and bumpy terrain - Accurate, smooth shifting between power-assist modes regardless of weather or terrain conditions - Switch between Boost, Trail, Eco and Walk settings in a flash during the ride. Shifters incorporate the same design and shifting feel as XT Di2 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Four support settings to choose from: Boost, Trail, Eco, Walk - Boost: Complete support for a max boost and expert climbing - choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Trail: Intuitively smooth gradated support through even the most demanding singletracks. Automatically adjusts its level of support based on pedal pressure. Choose between high, med, or low level of assist - Eco: Solid support for those long expeditions - Walk: Assists you when you need to get off the bike and walk it—simple to activate
Page 1 of 3 Next page