BICYCLING SKILLS CLASSES
No classes currently scheduled
Check with your local Landry's store for local classes. Or contact the Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition (MassBike). We also recommend the online bicycling-education resources available from the League of American Bicyclists (listed and linked below).
Other bike-education programs in our area
- MassBike's Education Program — MassBike offers a series of Bicycling Skills workshops and classes to help bicyclists learn to ride more safely and effectively. See MassBike's website for upcoming class dates, times, locations, and registration details.
- Bicycle Riding School (located near Davis Square in Somerville) specializes in teaching adults to ride bicycles, many of whom never learned as children. The program focuses on basic bike-handling skills — not on traffic skills.
- In addition, many Community Adult Education programs also offer courses in basic bicycling skills, bike commuting, or bike touring. Check local programs in your area.
"Smart Cycling" online resources
For online cycling guides, we highly recommend these resources from our friends at the League of American Bicyclists:
- Smart Cycling Tips: Lots of useful information to develop your cycling skills and awareness.
- Smart Cycling Videos: Brief videos designed to help you understand how to ride safely, improve comfort, find the right bike and equipment, shift gears, and more.
Commuter bikes at Landry's
$729.99 - $799.99